Rustoleum Heat Resistant Paint. Available in a aerosol or brush/roller version, Rust-Oleum Heat Resistant Paint 750°C (black/aluminium finishes) is for use on new, bright or shot-blasted steel or well pre-treated coated surfaces such as BBQs, boiler fittings, hot air cannons, exhausts, etc. Rust-Oleum 750°C is based on a silicone modified alkyd resin that is intended for small maintenance jobs and repairs.
Rust-Oleum Heat Resistant Paint 750°C provides protection up to a dry heat of 750°C (short-term peak load) for applications indoors or in a sheltered outdoor environment.
Usage & Highlights
- For continuous temperatures up to 650°C
- For peak temperatures up to 750°C
- For on bare metal or slightly rusted surfaces
- Ideal for engines, heat cannons, pipes, vents, etc.
- To handle after 2 hours (at 20°C)
- Available in black satin-matt and Aluminium colours
- Aerosol or brush/roller version