Resideck Crackseal is a two pack, solvent free, low viscosity Epoxy resin designed for filling cracks and voids in concrete, brickwork and masonry.
This allows the ready consolidation of structures, and prevents water and salt ingress, thereby obviating freeze thaw damage and re-bar corrosion.
For small scale repairs on site Resideck Crackseal may be part mixed in the ratio of 4:1 by volume (Base to Curing Agent component).
For large scale injection work, Resideck Crackseal may be used with automatic proportioning pumps.
Injection of cracks in concrete, brickwork and masonry.
Filling voids and joints where little or no movement is anticipated.
Suitable for both floors and walls.
- Easy to use
- Convenient 4:1 volume mix
- Low viscosity – highly penetrating
- High strength
- Excellent bond strengths to concrete, brickwork
- and masonry
- Suitable for damp or dry surfaces
- Water and weather resistant
- Penetrates cracks down to 0.2mm.