Premark – Symbols
Premark is a preformed thermoplastic road marking product, which is ready to use and can be laid all year round.
It is simple and quick as it requires only one operator, one brush and one gas burner!
Available in Bicycle, Disabled, Walking Man and Parent & Child.
You may also like…
- For use with RUST-OLEUM® line applicators
- Adjustable line width from 5 to 10 cm
- Up to 120 meters per can (5 cm line width)
- Light traffic possible after just 4 hours (at 20°C)
- Adheres to asphalt, concrete, grass, metal, wood
- Use as a chemically resistant finish over suitable systems such as appropriate ViterShield epoxy primers
- Suitable for urban, industrial and marine environments and is suitable for immersion
- Suitable coat-on-coat for bund walls (subject to chemical resistance to the stored materials)
- Withstands immersion in dilute solutions of non-oxidising acids, alkalis and salts, accidental splashes of oxidising acids and bleaching agents,and is resistant to attack from gases and chemically active dust (at normal temperatures of around 20ºC)
- Withstands neutral, vegetable and mineral greases,and immersion in oil,aliphatic solvents and splashes of aromatic solvent
- For marking difficult and slightly wet substrates
- Up to 70 metres per can
- Best hiding power, touch dry in 20 minutes
- For use on metal, concrete, asphalt, soil, grass, wood
- Weather-resistant and watertight