PPG Hi-Temp 1000 is a one component, heat-resistant, universal silicone topcoat for use in elevated temperature systems. Replaces Hi-Temp 1000 V / VS / VHA.
Usage & Highlights
- Heat-resistant topcoat with highly engineered silicone resin; able to withstand severe thermal cycling to 540°C (1000°F)
- Superior color stability to 540°C (1000°F)
- Air dries rapidly
- Can be applied at a variety of temperatures – from 10 to 260°C (50 to 500°F)
- Excellent spray application properties
- User-friendly system with excellent brush and roller application characteristics.
- Excellent weathering and corrosion resistance when applied over properly primed surfaces.
- No softening in thermal cyclic service.