Rustoleum Hard Hat Marking Spray is ideal for drawing lines in parking areas, plants, warehouses, sports fields, stadiums and all sites where traffic control is required.
HARD HAT® Striping Spray Paint should be used in light traffic exposure. The product is designed for use together with the Rust-Oleum® Striping Machine. The products are based on lead- and chromate free pigments.
- For use with RUST-OLEUM® line applicators
- Adjustable line width from 5 to 10 cm
- Up to 120 meters per can (5 cm line width)
- Light traffic possible after just 4 hours (at 20°C)
- Adheres to asphalt, concrete, grass, metal, wood
- Abrasion resistant and excellent colour retention
- Application possible down to 0° C
Product features of the Rustoleum Hard Hat Marking Spray Paint
- Upside down spraying system
- Application down to 0°C
This product is based on lead and chromate free pigments. Marking Paint 2300 should be used on metal, concrete, asphalt, gravel, soil and grass, etc. The product is not water-soluble and should be used in light industrial exposures, normal humidity and interior applications.
For more information contact us here.