Marine Mortar S by Flexcrete is used for the structural repair and profiling of vertical, horizontal and overhead surfaces in marine and tidal areas which are subject to early immersion.
Marine Mortar S is a thixotropic, fibre reinforced, polymer modified, cementitious mortar with excellent cohesion for use in areas subject to early immersion. It cures rapidly to produce a high strength mortar with enhanced polymeric properties for the repair of voids in aggressive marine environments. Marine Mortar S is supplied as a two component system in pre-weighed quantities ready for on-site mixing and use, requiring no extra additions of water or aggregate and is suitable for application thicknesses up to 50mm.
- Pre-packaged material only requiring simple mixing.
- Physical properties of cured materials are similar to base concrete.
- Thixotropic mortar which allows easy trowel application whilst enabling high application thicknesses in both vertical and horizontal situations.
- Low shrinkage and high bond strength ensure monolithic performance of the repair.
- Fibre reinforced to improve tensile and impact strength. Superior to tensile strength of concrete. Excellent low sag properties.
- Dense matrix provides excellent protection against the ingress of acid gases, moisture and chlorides.
- Excellent resistance to wash-out soon after application.
- Economic, polymer modified, fibre reinforced cementitious repair mortar.
- Non toxic when cured.