Mapei Dursilite Plus is a hygienic internal washable water-based wall paint designed to have low dirt pick up.
With an attractive velvety finish, this wall paint product has a low dirt retention capacity ideal for all types of new, old and painted internal surfaces. Ideal for well cured or cementitious, lime or gypsum render, as long as they are regular, well bonded and have no flaky or crumbly areas.
Dursilite is a antibacterial modified vinyl resin based washable matt paint in water dispersion with selected charges with good covering properties and white point for internal walls.
Usage & Highlights
- Painting all types of internal walls and new, well-cured or old cementitious, lime or gypsum-based render or skimming mortar, as long as they are well-adhered
to the substrate and have no flaking or crumbling areas.
- Painting rooms in private homes such as bathrooms, kitchens, sitting rooms, bedrooms, corridors and basements or in public or industrial areas, stairwells, service rooms and garages.
- Painting old and new cementitious surfaces, including those already painted, such as the back walls of balconies, stair wells, pillars and ceilings below covered areas and internal flat roofs and parapets on terraces.
- Coloured white as standard but available in various colours.
- Can be diluted by 15-20% of water.
- Can be stored for 24 months.
- Wait for 24 hours between coats.
- Dursilite Plus should be applied 12-24 hours after Dursilite Base Coat is applied.
- Available in 5 and 20kg tubs.