High Build Zinc Phosphate Primer is a fast drying, high build alkyd zinc phosphate primer, for airless spray in-shop application to blast cleaned structural steelwork.
Features and Use:
• For use as a primer or primer/finish for structural steelwork.
• Excellent build properties and hold-up on edges.
• Readily available in a wide range of BS and RAL colours.
• Can be used as a base coat for most thin film intumescent coatings.
• All surfaces to be coated should be dry and cleaned as necessary to remove all oil, grease, salts, weld flux or other contamination. Where necessary, remove weld spatter and grind smooth all sharp edges and weld seams.
• Blast clean to Sa2½ (ISO 8501-1:2007), surface profile 50-75 microns.