Corroless RF65 is an acrylic polyurethane topcoat with a Semi-Gloss finish, which also has glass flake for increased durability. Two pack polyurethane topcoats have excellent colour and gloss retention, to keep coated steelwork looking good for years to come. They also have good chemical resistance properties. Corroless RF65 is designed for application over suitable Corroless primers and intermediates and is suitable for urban, marine and industrial environments. It is indefinitely overcoatable with itself. Typical applications include bridges, pipework, cranes, mechanical equipment, storage tank exteriors, chemical plants and other structural steel.
A two-component, glass-reinforced, acrylic urethane, semi-gloss topcoat. Mid sheen finish available in a wide range of colours. Product has a shelf life of 2 years when stored in dry, cool conditions and protected from frost.
Usage & Highlights
• Excellent colour and UV resistance.
• Indefinitely recoatable.
• Tough durable semi-gloss finish, good anti-abrasion resistance and weathering characteristics and chemical resistance.
Approved for use by Network Rail (approved systems available on request).
• Glass-reinforced for increased impermeability.
• Suitable for urban, marine or industrial environments.
• Applications include piping, cranes, mechanical equipment, bridges, storage tank exteriors, chemical plants and other structural steel.