Corroless CCI 400 is an anticorrosive wax-based coating, containing vapour phase corrosion inhibitor (VCI). It has been developed for exterior environments and aggressive conditions. Protecting by both contact and vapour phase inhibition, it can provide up to 4 years protection. It can be applied to damp surfaces. Corroless CCI 400 can be applied to winches, wire ropes, cranes, structural steelwork, and into void spaces and box sections. A handy aerosol can version, Corroless CCI 400A, is also available for smaller, ongoing maintenance projects.
A blend of waxes and vapour phase corrosion inhibitor (VCI), developed for outdoor use under aggressive conditions. This product is also available in aerosol cans as CCI 400A, when volume solids, drying times etc. may vary from values given in this data sheet.
Usage & Highlights
• Works by both contact and vapour phase inhibition.
• Suitable for application onto damp surfaces.
• Gives up to 4 years protection depending on environment.
• Easily removed or recoated.
• Applications include equipment, void spaces, structural steel, winches, wire ropes, cranes, box sections etc.