Coo-Var Polyurethane Varnish is an oil-based wooden floor varnish. It offers a hard glaze to protect the majority of timber floor surfaces. This product offers an easy to clean substrate after application.
Use this floor coating on domestic, interior wooden floors. A single pack urethane alkyd hard glaze to protect most wooden floors and provide and easy to clean surface. Designed for use on domestic interior wooden floors. Gives an economic, decorative and durable finish.
Coo-Var Polyurethane Varnish Features
- Touch dry in 2 hours
- Provides a Hard Glaze
- Easy to clean
- Suitable Surfaces: Wood
- Finish: Gloss, Eggshell or Matt
- Application: Roller or brush
- Drying time: Touch Dry 2 hours or 12 hours hard dry
- Overcoat time: 12 hours or overnight
- Estimated Coverage: 14m² per litre.
For more information contact us here.