BIODEX SHEEN is a non-toxic, non-leaching biostatic coating which is based on the latest dual action chemistry with in-film protection, in addition to a silver ion active component to give effective anti-microbial performance and resistance to germs. The advanced acrylic micropolymer resin binder cross-links to give excellent adhesion which remains unaffected even when substrate moisture escapes to atmosphere through the membrane.
Water-based hygiene coating for walls and ceilings which prevents the growth of micro-organisms. It is also CEMarked in accordance with BS EN 1504-2.
Benefits from the latest dual action mechanism to protect against the growth of micro-organisms and to provide added protection from germs. BIODEX SHEEN is a safe, nonleaching biostatic formulation. It is suitable for walls as well as ceilings in all industries where strict standards of hygiene are observed. Suitable for surface protection systems principles 2.2, 8.2 as defined in BS EN 1504 Part 2.
Usage & Highlights
- Unique dual action in-film protection combined with silver ion technology.
- Independently tested against a wide range of microorganisms.
- Totally non-toxic, non-leaching and non-tainting formulation.
- Vapour permeable to allow substrate moisture to escape.
- Attractive mid-sheen finish with fast drying properties for rapid installation.
- Produces a tough and flexible film which is easily reinforced over cracks as well as joints.
- Safe, water-based, low odour, minimal VOC coating. Equipment easily cleaned with water.
- Durable, low maintenance coating, easy to maintain and refurbish.