163 Omnisol by Parex is a thick based primer specially designed to ensure good adhesion is achieved, by regulating the surface condition of the floor substrate, for both solid and flexible floor substrates on both new and renovation projects.
163 Omnisol Primer is part of Parex’s multi-purpose high performance floor preparation and self-levelling product line.
Usage & Highlights
- Thick single component primer.
- Suitable for wood substrates, uneven and flexible substrates.
- Easy to use.
- For new and renovation projects.
Guarantee of a high performing substrate:
• The levelling coat prepares the substrate to receive the desired floor finish
• The levelling coat creates an even, smooth surface
• The levelling coat corrects any discrepancies in surface regularity
• Temperature must be between 5°C and 30°C during application
• Further covering can only take place after the self-leveller is completely dry but within a maximum of eight days
• Consult the product Safety data sheet before using
For more Information feel free to email us at: [email protected]