Back to products
- Concrete Repair78 products
- Equipment & Accessories104 products
- Floor Coatings74 products
- Masonry Coatings49 products
- Roofing19 products
- Specialist Paints & Products53 products
- Walls & Cladding55 products
- Waterproofing48 products
- Sealants25 products
- Fire Prevention27 products
- Sale14 products
- Rust Prevention51 products
ViterSeal EA80 is a tough and durable gloss finish with good abrasion resistance and excellent gloss retention, using a modified acrylic, isocyanate-free polymer system.
- Good resistance to mild chemicals
- High solids to minimise VOC’s
- Indefinitely overcoatable
- Suitable for maintenance and new construction for urban, marine or industrial environments
- Ideal for structural steelwork where isocyanates cannot be used
Sigmadur 540 (formerly Amercoat) is a two component high gloss VOC compliant epoxy acrylic finish Best uses SigmaDur 540 by PPG provides a high level of colour and gloss retention over a longer period of time and will not fade or wear out like regular paints. Use for decorative coating and a finish topcoat on a range of metal surfaces.
Sigmadur 520 is a two component high build semigloss aliphatic acrylic polyurethane finish. –easy application by roller and airless spray –unlimited recoatable –excellent resistance to atmospheric exposure conditions –good colour and gloss retention (aluminium version becomes grey) –non-chalking, non-yellowing –cures at temperatures down to -5°C –tough and abrasion resistant –resistant to splash of mineral and vegetable oils, paraffins, aliphatic petroleum products and mild chemicals –can be recoated even after long atmospheric exposure Best uses Sigmadur 520 semi gloss can be used in temperatures down to -5 degrees celsius. Suitable for sunlight exposure due to the non-yellowing features, this product is highly weather-resistant and can be applied using brush, spray or roller.
The Sigmadur 550H Exterior Topcoat is a twin pack, high-solids, high-build polyurethane finish which can be applied directly to metal.
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric exposure conditions
- Good colour and gloss retention
- Cures at temperatures down to -5°C (23°F)
Sigmadur 550 is by PPG is a high performing polyurethane paint for steel structures. Offers fantastic colour and gloss retention when exposed to UV light. Exterior Topcoat – Twin Pack, tough and flexible aliphatic acrylic polyurethane finish Colours: Can be tinted to any colour in BS, NCS and RAL colour ranges Finish: Gloss