Back to products
- Concrete Repair78 products
- Equipment & Accessories104 products
- Floor Coatings74 products
- Masonry Coatings49 products
- Roofing19 products
- Specialist Paints & Products53 products
- Walls & Cladding55 products
- Waterproofing48 products
- Sealants25 products
- Fire Prevention27 products
- Sale14 products
- Rust Prevention51 products
ViterLac 305 by Axalta is a one coat vinyl acrylic anti-corrosive primer and finish for steelwork application and galvanising.
- Where a one coat,semi-gloss primer/finish is required
- Can be applied to degreased new galvanising without the need for an etch primer
- Resistant to weak acids and alkalis
- Highly moisture resistant
- Available in a wide colour range
ViterPrime 035 by Axalta is a fast drying, high build alkyd zinc phosphate primer, for airless spray in-shop application to blast cleaned structural steelwork.
- For use as a primer or primer/finish for structural steelwork
- Excellent build properties and hold-up on edges
- Can be overcoated with ViterThane PLV and PLS two pack polyurethane finishes
- Readily available in a wide range of BS and RAL colours
- Can be used as a base coat for most thin film intumescent coatings
DISCONTINUED - A suitable alternative can be found in Futura Aqua 3 by Teknos Single pack super adhesion primer for galvanized steel, plastic or other smooth surfaces.
Adheres to all those difficult surfaces such as: glass, porcelain, most plastics, and other smooth surfaces, galvanised and stainless steel, aluminium, copper etc.
- Recoatable in just 30 minutes!
- Very high coverage: 35 m²/l
- Tintable in virtually any colour