Back to products
- Concrete Repair78 products
- Equipment & Accessories104 products
- Floor Coatings74 products
- Masonry Coatings49 products
- Roofing19 products
- Specialist Paints & Products53 products
- Walls & Cladding55 products
- Waterproofing48 products
- Sealants25 products
- Fire Prevention27 products
- Sale14 products
- Rust Prevention51 products
Protegaclad 50 & 50 (L) is recommended for the maintenance of Corus Colorcoat HP200 and HPS200 cladding.
- Expected system lifetime up to 15 years (depending on exposed environment and shade).
- Suitable for PVF2, Silicone Polyester & Polyester Cladding when applied over ProtegaClad Bonding Coat.
- Suitable for urban, marine and industrial environments.
- Tough, durable finish combining abrasion resistance with outstanding colour and sheen retention.
- Good cleaning properties for ease of building maintenance.
- Cures at sub-zero temperatures and has good climatic tolerance.
- Tolerant of slight surface moisture during application.
- Easy to apply by spray, brush or roller and in many instances a single coat is sufficient.
- Indefinitely re-coatable with self or ProtegaClad 50.
- EPA compliant.
Steelguard 581 by PPG Sigma Coatings is a thin-film waterborne intumescent coating designed for fire protection of structural steelwork. – provides up to 60 minutes protection from cellulosic fires 60 minutes SCI assessment of beams with circular web openings – on-site application Best uses Steelguard 581 is a high quality coating that has been tested and approved to national and international standards. This product should be used as a fire resistant protection tool on structural steel. Steelguard 581 produces a matt, protective coating that can be used internally and externally and acts with great weather resistance.
The Rustoleum Metal Cladding Topcoat by Mathys is a quality coating for metal surfaces. Best uses Use this product on the following substrates as cost-effective alternative to replacement. Rejuvenate the weathered cladding and improve the life expectancy of the surface in a comprehensive selection of wonderful colour shades.
- Galvanised steel