Acothane DW is a Solvent Free Polyurethane Coating for water tank lining and relining. This product is approved for use in public water supplies. It forms a corrosion and also erosion resistant protective coating for the refurbishment of all types of water and liquid retaining structures. Size: 2L Colour: Grey
PPG SigmaCover 410 is a two component, high solids, high build, epoxy coating designed for general purpose protection of steel and concrete structures exposed to atmospheric land or marine conditions.
PPG SigmaPrime 700 is a two component, multi-purpose, polyamide cured, anti-corrosive, epoxy product designed for general purpose use in protective coating systems
Duralac Green - Anti Corrosion Jointing Compound is to protect against dissimilar metals corrosion.
- Developed for the aviation industry and now widely used in both marine and transport applications as an anti corrosive joiting compound between dissimilar metals.
- Duralac Green has an improved environmental footprint and exceeds standard Duralac in performance.
- Duralac Green has low solubility in water and will not erode with time; even when subjected to high pressure from considerable water flow.
- Duralac Green enjoys excellent adhesion properties to most substrates and because of its tough flexible composition, has very low water absorption.
- Duralac Green is a single pack, air setting product which if used correctly will prevent anodic decomposition.