Sigmafast 205 LT is a two component high build polyamide cured zinc phosphate epoxy primer & coating
Custom ColourDon't like any of our standard colours? Why not explore our colour charts here
We can tint to thousands of fantastic colours, just enter your choice in the box below and hit submit
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Sigmafast 205 is a two-component, high-build, polyamide-cured zinc phosphate epoxy primer/coating.
Sigmafast 205 LT Features
- General-purpose epoxy primer/coating for atmospheric conditions.
- Suitable for the protection of steel and concrete
- Easy application by airless spray
- Recoatable with most two-component epoxy and polyurethane coatings.
- Tough, with long-term flexibility.
Colour and Gloss Level:
- A wide range of colours and MIO light available
Recommended Substrate Conditions and Temperatures:
- Steel; blast cleaned to ISO-Sa2.5, blasting profile 40 – 70 μm (1.6 – 2.8 mils)
- Dried for at least 28 days in good ventilation conditions
- Moisture content should not exceed 4.5%
- Concrete must be free from laitance and any contamination
- Rough surface; eventually abraded by power tool or diamond abrading tool.
- Substrate temperature during application and curing should be above 5°C
- Substrate temperature during application and curing should be at least 3°C above dew point.
Instructions for use:
- Mixing ratio by volume:base to hardener 75:25 (3:1)
- The temperature of the mixed base and hardener should preferably be above 15°C, otherwise extra thinner may be required to obtain application viscosity.
- Adding too much thinner results in reduced sag resistance and slower cure.
- Thinner should be added after mixing the components.
Sigmafast 205 LT is a general purpose epoxy primer and coating for atmospheric conditions
No customer reviews for the moment.