Colour: Blue Grey
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Usage & Highlights:
- Conforms to ISO12944 zinc content composition.
- Excellent resistance to undercutting from damaged areas.
- Overcoatable with epoxy, epoxy pitch, chlorinated rubber, vinyl or polyurethane coatings
- Suitable for inland, aggressive and coastal environments where long life expectancy is required.
- May be used for protection in a single coat where cosmetic appearance is not important.
- Blast clean to Sa2½ (ISO 8501-1:2007), surface profile 50-75 microns.
- All surfaces to be coated should be dry and cleaned as necessary to remove all oil, grease, salts, weld flux or other contamination. Where necessary, remove weld spatter and grind smooth all sharp edges and weld seams.
Only apply in conditions of good ventilation which must be maintained during drying and curing. Do not apply when rain, mist, sleet or snow are imminent. During application and drying time of the paint coating, the surface should be dry, the Relative Humidity should not exceed 85% and the steel temperature should remain at least 3oC above the dew point. Only apply this product when the above conditions can be maintained throughout the critical application and drying/curing process. Paint temperature should ideally be at a minimum of 15ºC.
- Airless Spray: Output fluid pressure at tip 2000-2500 psi minimum, Tip Size: 15- 21 thou (0.38-0.53mm)
- Conventional spray will require equipment with an agitated pot.
- Application by brush will result in a reduced film thickness and is recommended only for small areas of touch up/remedial work.
- Refer to Spencer ‘Epoxy Application and Curing Notes’.
Contact us today for help and advice via our website or contact page. Maker Coating Systems has been supplying high quality products to customers for decades, so you can rely on our team of advisors to help you find the right product for the job.
- Blue Grey
- 11 m²/L
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
No customer reviews for the moment.