Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
ViterBond WG200 Epoxy Primer by Axalta is a two pack epoxy, high-solids, low-temperature curing surface tolerant aluminium primer.
Features and Use:
- Cures down to 2oC.
- Use as a rust inhibiting primer on hand prepared steel, or as a high build patch repair primer under most generic coating types.
- Excellent anticorrosive protection.
- Excellent ‘wetting’ properties for application to a manually prepared steel surface.
- Good chemical and solvent resistance.
- Use to upgrade a conventional system to high performance epoxy/polyurethane.
- Can overlap onto aged, sound chlorinated rubber, vinyl or alkyd products.
- All surfaces to be coated should be dry and cleaned as necessary to remove all oil, grease, salts, weld flux or other contamination. Where necessary, remove weld spatter and grind smooth all sharp edges and weld seams.
- Blast clean to Sa2½ (ISO 8501-1:2007), surface profile 50-75 microns.
- Where blast cleaning is impractical the surface should be prepared to St2 (ISO 8501-1:2007) taking care to avoid ‘polishing’ the surface.
- Can be used as a brush or spray applied primer when water abrasive blast cleaning. Allow to dry and lightly wire brush if powdery deposits form.
Mix only in the proportions stated, mixing each component individually then together using a mechanical agitator. Agitate periodically during use to ensure product remains homogeneous.
Only apply in conditions of good ventilation which must be maintained during drying and curing. Do not apply when rain, mist, sleet or snow are imminent. During application and drying time of the paint coating, the surface should be dry, the Relative Humidity should not exceed 85% and the steel temperature should remain at least 3oC above the dew point. Only apply this product when the above conditions can be maintained throughout the critical application and drying/curing process.
- Airless Spray: Output fluid pressure at tip 2000-3000 psi, Tip Size: 19-27 thou (0.48-0.68mm).
- Apply by brush over manually prepared bare steel surfaces.
- If applying by brush over blast cleaned steel, take care not to brush the coating off the peaks, or apply two brush coats for safety.
- Refer to Spencer ‘Epoxy Application and Curing Notes’.
No customer reviews for the moment.