Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
All surfaces to be coated should be dry and cleaned as necessary to remove all oil, grease, salts, weld flux or other contamination. Where necessary, remove weld spatter and grind smooth all sharp edges and weld seams.
Mix only in the proportions stated, mixing each component individually then together using a mechanical agitator. Agitate periodically during use to ensure product remains homogeneous.
Features and Use:
- Use as a rust inhibiting primer on hand prepared steel, or as a high build patch repair primer under most generic coating types.
- Approved to UK Network Rail specification as the primer of a 3 coat system applied to manually prepared steelwork.
- Excellent anticorrosive protection.
- Excellent ‘wetting’ properties for application to a manually prepared steel surface.
- Good chemical and solvent resistance.
- Use to upgrade a conventional system to high-performance epoxy/polyurethane system.
- Use as a single coat system under insulation (see Product Notes).
- Can overlap onto aged, sound chlorinated rubber, vinyl or alkyd products
- Under insulation, the Viterbond ST200 epoxy primer is suitable for dry operating temperatures up to 150ºC with occasional surges to 200ºC
- Do not apply or cure below 5ºC.
- Colour changes can occur in exposed conditions and will occur at elevated temperatures
- Moisture in the can may cause pressure build-up
Contact us today for help and advice via our website or contact page. Maker Coating Systems has been supplying high quality products to customers for decades, so you can rely on our team of advisors to help you find the right product for the job.
No customer reviews for the moment.