Axalta - ViterLac 305 is a vinyl acrylic, one coat primer/finish for steelwork and galvanised steel, which does not need an etch primer.
Custom ColourDon't like any of our standard colours? Why not explore our colour charts here
We can tint to thousands of fantastic colours, just enter your choice in the box below and hit submit
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Features & Use:
- Where a one coat*, semi-gloss primer/finish is required.
- Can be applied to degreased new galvanising without the need for an etch primer.
- Use for gates, fences, street furniture and structural steelwork.
- Resistant to weak acids and alkalis.
- Highly moisture resistant.
- Available in a wide colour range.
- All surfaces to be coated should be dry and cleaned as necessary to remove all oil, grease, salts, weld flux orother contamination. Where necessary, remove weld spatter and grind smooth all sharp edges and weld seams.
- Steelwork: Blast clean to Sa2½ (ISO 8501–1:2007), surfaceprofile 50–75 microns.
- Galvanising: thoroughly degrease and lightly abrade any very shiny areas.
Health & Safety
- Containers are provided with safety labels which should be observed.Further information about hazardous influences and protection are detailed in individual Product Safety Data Sheets. A Safety Data Sheet for this product is available on request from Axalta Coating Systems
Contact us today for help and advice via our website or contact page. Maker Coating Systems has been supplying high quality products to customers for decades, so you can rely on our team of advisors to help you find the right product for the job.
- Tintable to many colours
- 4 m²/L
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
- Recoat Time (20°c)
No customer reviews for the moment.