Monodex ICB is a highly versatile, ready mixed, elastomeric compound with thixotropic properties for multiple applications including flexible crack bridging and the filling of other surface defects.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Monodex ICB is an elastomeric, intermediate, water-based crack-bridging filler and coating which is designed for use where enhanced crack-bridging properties are required. It is capable of bridging existing cracks up to 1mm and also acts as a filler for pores, cavities and blowholes.
- Versatile; can be trowel applied or diluted with water for roller and spray application. Can also be mixed with sand as a mortar.
- Water-based and low odour and so cures rapidly without the release of hazardous solvents.
- Active encapsulated in-film biocide inhibits the growth of mould, mildew and lichens.
- Fills cracks, pores, cavities and blowholes and has a high solids content to minimise shrinkage in deeper applications.
- Economic material requiring no substrate or inter-layer priming. Existing paint finishes can have it applied.
- Excellent crack-bridging properties even at temperatures as low as -20ºC.
- Able to bridge cracks and joints up to 1mm.
- High diffusion resistance to carbon dioxide, enhancing the anti-carbonation performance.
- Low water vapour diffusion resistance allows damp substrates to breathe and dry out without blistering.
- Intermediate coat designed for complete compatibility with Flexcrete Monodex anti-carbonation membranes.
Supplied as a ready-mixed paste for ease of use, it is highly cost-effective and can be applied straight onto the substrate as no primers are required. Monodex ICB also has excellent anti-carbonation properties. It therefore offers enhanced performance and even greater anti-carbonation protection when used in conjunction with Monodex Smooth, Monodex Textured, Monodex Ultra or Monodex UVC.
As Monodex ICB is water-based, it has minimal VOC levels. Because of this, it releases ultra-low odour during application. This makes it ideal for use in sensitive or enclosed environments.
Typical applications include:
- Outdoor exposed concrete surfaces with a high risk of cracking.
- Commercial buildings, residential housing, hotels, offices
- Industrial buildings and fast-track construction or refurbishment projects.
Contact us today for help and advice via our website or contact page. Maker Coating Systems has been supplying high quality products to customers for decades, so you can rely on our team of advisors to help you find the right product for the job.
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.