Sigma EP 112 miocoat is a durable, two component, high solids, micaceous iron oxide, pigmented polyamine, cured recoatable epoxy coating for steel and concrete structures.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
PPG Sigma EP 112 Miocoat is a two-component general-purpose epoxy buildcoat in protective coating systems, for steel and concrete structures exposed to atmospheric land or marine conditions. It provides good adhesion characteristics for subsequent coats, with excellent durability, and is resistant to temperatures up to 200°C (390°F) in dry atmospheric exposure conditions.
The high solids micaceous iron oxide pigmented polyamine cured recoatable epoxy coating has approval by Network Rail RT 98 (item 7.2.1) and is Registered as Highway Agency item 112.
Features & Benefits
- High solids
- Micaceous iron oxide pigmented polyamine cured recoatable epoxy coating
- General-purpose epoxy buildcoat in protective coating systems, for steel and concrete structures exposed to atmospheric land or marine conditions
- Good adhesion characteristics for subsequent coats
- Free from lead- and chromate-containing pigments
- Excellent durability
- Easy application, both by airless spray and brush
- VOC compliant
- Resistant to temperatures up to 200°C (390°F) in dry atmospheric exposure conditions
- Approved Network Rail RT 98 item 7.2.1
- Registered as Highway Agency item 112
- 6 hour pot life (at 20°C (68°F)
- Dry to handle after 4 hours, reaching maximum cure after 7 days. Overcoat with itself after 8 hours (at 20°C (68°F)
No customer reviews for the moment.