Sigmazinc 109 HS is a two component high solids polyamide adduct cured zinc epoxy primer
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Sigmazinc 109 HS is a two-component, high solids polyamide adduct cured zinc rich epoxy primer.
Can also serve as a holding primer for various maintenance systems when a short over coating interval is required. Highways Agency Number Item No.109.
Uses & Advantages:
- Designed as a system primer for various paint systems.
- Excellent anti-corrosive properties.
- Quick-drying, can be overcoating after a short interval.
- Can serve as a holding primer for various maintenance systems for a total repair.
- Very good primer or systems with high solids epoxy build coats.
- Complies with SSPC-Paint 20 level 2 and ISO 12944.5
- Medium Grey
- 11 m²/L
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.