- Excellent colour and UV resistance.
- Indefinitely recoatable polyurethane coating.
- Tough durable semi-gloss finish, good anti-abrasion resistance and weathering characteristics and chemical resistance.
- Approved for use by Network Rail (approved systems available on request).
- Glass-reinforced for increased impermeability.
- Suitable for urban, marine or industrial environments, for a full list of suitable environments and substrates contact our team.
- Applications include piping, cranes, mechanical equipment, bridges, storage tank exteriors, chemical plants and other structural steel.
- Airless spray: output fluid pressure 2200-2500 psi, tip size 13-18 thou, Fan Angle 30-65º. Caution contains isocyanate. Ensure adequate ventilation and wear air fed hood when spraying. An addition of 5-10% of Corroless Thinners No.5 is recommended for best results when airless spraying.
- Conventional Spray: An addition of up to 10% Corroless Thinners No.5 will be required
- Brush: apply unthinned, lay on, do not over brush
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.
10 other products in the same category: