Rust-Oleum Mathys Dacfill HZ is a 200% elastic water-based flat-roof system
with a built in fleece, which is waterproof, vapour permeable and resistant against ponding water in only 1 hour!
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Rustoleum Dacfill HZ rubber paint for flat roofs is a 2 pack, waterproofing sealant used to create a decorate and protective coating on flat roofs, gutters and lead strips. When Dacfill HZ Waterproofing Paint dries, it forms a seamless rubbery membrane that offers users long term protection and resistance against water. This coating has 350% elasticity even after ageing and remains 100% waterproof as well as UV resistant.
Usage & Highlights
- Applied directly over the existing mineral felt creating a seamless rubber membrane
- 100% water proof finish
- Designed to last in excess of 15 years.
- Up to 200% elasticity meaning that this coating is highly resistant to cracking and peeling.
- Can be applied by either paint brush, roller or even airless spray.
- Dacfill HZ becomes resistant to rain within 1 hour.
- Easy to apply 2 coats of Dacfill HZ in one day and can be applied to almost any substrate
- Dacfill HZ Paint is recommended for use with either Dacfill Fleece or fibreglass to reinforce the coating extending its life expectancy.
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.