Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Cemprotec E-Floor HB is a major advancement in flooring technology incorporating the benefits of copolymer and epoxy resin technologies into a self smoothing, water based, cementitious flooring system. This chemical combination gives a hard, durable 3-6mm thick coating with excellent resistance to abrasion, water, chloride ions and aggressive chemicals for the protection of concrete floors and decks subject to trafficking in the most demanding internal and external environments.
When mixed, it exhibits a high degree of flow to enable ease of application by pouring or pumping techniques to give a smooth surface coating. It hydrates rapidly to form a dense, hard wearing, durable coating, which exhibits both polymeric and resinous properties, giving low permeability to water and providing very high chemical and abrasion resistance to ensure long term performance.
Uses & Highlights
- Pre-packaged material only requiring mixing on site.
- A unique blend of surfactants gives high flow to enable fast and easy application.
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance. Resistant to a range of chemicals including hydrogen sulphide.
- Can be applied without risk of osmotic blistering to “green” concrete, wet substrates or floors with no effective waterproofing membrane.
- Excellent adhesion to dry or damp cementitious substrates.
- Hydrates to give high early strengths, enabling rapid reinstatement of traffic.
- Water based product, cures without the release of hazardous solvents. Equipment easily cleaned with water.
- Dense matrix offers low permeability to water, even at 10 bar positive and negative pressure, and very high diffusion resistance to chlorides and oxygen.
- Easily treated with resin coatings or overlayed with wood flooring, carpets or tiles.
The areas to be treated must be free from all unsound material, i.e. surface laitance, dust, oil, grease, organic growth or previous surface treatments, and smooth surfaces should be roughened. This is best achieved using totally enclosed shot blasting equipment, scarification, grinding or scabbling. Areas still exhibiting signs of oil, grease, etc. must be treated with a proprietary degreasant. In instances of heavy contamination, it may be necessary to use hot compressed air equipment, flame spalling or steam cleaning techniques. All debris should be removed to leave a thoroughly clean, dust free, open textured surface. Concrete should have a minimum strength of 20MPa.
Priming of Concrete
The prepared substrate, including any previous coats of CEMPROTEC E-FLOOR OR E-FLOOR HB, should be thoroughly soaked with clean water until uniformly saturated without any standing water. To prevent outgassing, the substrate should be sealed with CEMPROTEC EF PRIMER, at a typical coverage rate of 5m²/litre. Allow to become transparent, typically 1-3 hours, dependent upon climatic conditions, before proceeding.
- Medium Grey
- 5 m²
- For Use On
- Application Method
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.