Rustoleum Murfill Quartz is a highly elastic and waterproof coating giving a fine quartz finish.
Custom ColourDon't like any of our standard colours? Why not explore our colour charts here
We can tint to thousands of fantastic colours, just enter your choice in the box below and hit submit
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Single pack primer based on a specially modified acrylic resin system containing aluminium flake as well as anti corrosive pigments. In addition, Rustoleum Murfill Quartz offers 400% elasticity and moves with the surface without cracking, flaking or peeling and is available in white or over coated with Murfill Waterproofing Coating or Murfill Renovation coating to provide thousands of additional colours from many well know brands. If we do not have the colour in our data base we can match it to get a formulation.
Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Coating is best used to provide long term protection to walls and facades. Moreover, it can be applied onto reinforced concrete and will also prevent the up take of carbon dioxide and thus is also an anti carbonation paint. Colours are available through over coating with Murfill Renovation or Murfill Waterproofing
- Highly water vapour permeable; this product breathes at a rate in excess of 123g of water vapour per m2 per 24hr period.
- Similarly, because of the excellent resistance to yellowing, Rustoleum Murfill Quartz is ideal for high UV and industrial environments
- Protects masonry and concrete against carbonation and corrosion
- Combine with Murfill fleece for additional mechanical reinforcement and crack bridging of active cracks.
- Especially useful is the ability to apply Rustoelum Murfill Quartz to wooden surfaces. The product will breath with the wood and can cope with the subsequent expansion and contraction.
- Water Based
- 6KG & 15KG
- 1 m²/KG
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush & Roller
- Recoat Time (20°c)
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.