weberfloor fibre 4310 is a self-smoothing base and renovation screed — also referred to as a self levelling compound or self levelling screed — which can be applied to depths of 5-50mm used for levelling concrete, sand/cement screeds, anhydrite screeds and more.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
weberfloor fibre 4310 is a self-smoothing base and renovation screed — also referred to as a self levelling compound or self levelling screed — which can be applied to depths of 5-50mm.
weberfloor fibre 4310 is used for levelling:
- Sand/cement screeds
- Anhydrite screeds
- Wooden boards
- Underfloor heating/warming
- Insulation boards
- Existing tiles
weberfloor fibre 4310 is suitable for covering with:
- Timber laminate
- weberfloor smooth 4150 thin topping screed
- weberfloor smooth rapid 4160 thin topping screed
Suitable for use in residential and commercial areas, light foot traffic is possible after 2-4 hours in normal conditions, tiling is possible after 12hrs and final floor coverings other than tiles can be applied after 1-3 weeks depending on layer thickness and drying conditions.
- Low Dust Technology™ reduces the amount of airborne dust released during the mixing process
- Application thickness as low as 20mm for use on unbonded applications
- Fibre-reinforced screed for added durability — can be used as an alternative to a latex screed
- Reduces labour by up to 90% compared to sand and cement
- Rapid setting for quicker access to follow-on trades
- Suitable for pump application, allowing extremely high speed of installation
- Low shrinkage, reducing the risk of cracking
- Flowing product that leaves no voids, weak spots or areas of poor thermal performance
- Trusted internationally for over 25 years
Cannot be used on external projects
Must not be used as a wearing screed — either be directly tiled over or prior to receiving a soft floor covering cover with a thin layer of either weberfloor smooth 4150 or weberfloor smooth rapid 4160
When stored unopened in a cool, dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture
Please refer to relevant building regulations prior to the installation of weberfloor products
Contact us today for help and advice via our website or contact page. Maker Coating Systems has been supplying high quality products to customers for decades, so you can rely on our team of advisors to help you find the right product for the job.
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.