Monopour is an advanced polymer modified, shrinkage compensated, waterproof cementitious repair mortar which is designed for large areas of concrete repair and heavy duty applications beneath base plates, plinths and stanchion bases.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Monopour is an advanced polymer modified, shrinkage compensated, waterproof cementitious repair mortar which is designed for large areas of concrete repair and heavy duty applications beneath base plates, plinths and stanchion bases. It is available in two grades – Monopour PG which is a free-flowing grout and Monopour PC6 which is a micro-concrete. It is ideal for pouring, pumping or trowelling and cures rapidly, developing high early and long-term strength and allowing quick reinstatement.
Monopour PG grout has a maximum aggregate size of 2.5mm for application thicknesses up to 100mm whilst Monopour PC6 micro-concrete has a maximum aggregate size of 6mm for larger depths in excess of 50mm.
- Incorporates the latest proven cement chemistry, microsilica and styrene acrylic copolymer technology.
- Pre-packaged material only requiring mixing with clean water on-site to give the ideal consistency for pouring, pumping or trowelling.
- Available in two grades – a free-flowing grout and a micro-concrete.
- Rapid curing with high early strength development.
- Outstanding protection from the ingress of acid gases, moisture and chlorides.
- Non-shrink, free flowing material – the aggregate shape and grading have been specially chosen to facilitate. mixing and to maximise flow and minimise the risk of segregation and bleeding.
- Eradicates risk of staining or degradation resulting from corrosion.
- All admixtures are chloride-free with strictly controlled alkali content.
- Easily overcoated with specialist membranes to provide further protection and aesthetic quality.
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.