NATCEM 35 is a fast setting and fast curing mortar with a rapid strength gain that is resistant to chloride penetration. NATCEM 35 is approved under regulation 31 of the water supply regulations 2000.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
- Fast setting & Fast Curing
- High strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Low modulus of elasticity excellent for loose or friable substrates
- Low shrinkage
- Excellent resistance to drinking water
- Very good cohesion and mixing
- No curing necessary. It can be coated covered or painted within 1 hour after setting
- Can be used in wet conditions
- Can be used under water
Do not use on frozen or over heated substrates (outside the range of 0°C – 30°C). Prepare the surface in advance of application to provide an adequate key
- Medium Grey
- 15KG/m² per cm
- For Use On
- Application Method
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.