Uni-Cem Rapid is a single component, polymer modified, fibre-reinforced, Portland cement based repair compound, which is physically and chemically compatible with the host concrete.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Exhibiting unique hydraulic properties, a rapid curing mortar is produced with reliable strength development which is not significantly affected by low temperature use. Can be used as supplied up to 100mm deep, or can be bulked out with sharp sand or aggregate to a flowing consistency for floor, deck or concrete repairs up to maximum depth of 300mm.
- Incorporates the latest proven cement chemistry, fibre and styrene acrylic copolymer technology.
- Reliable strength development, even at sub-zero temperatures which therefore gives rapid return to service.
- Pre-packaged material requiring mixing with clean water. Sand or aggregate can be used for bulking it out.
- High bond strength exceeds tensile strength of concrete.
- Sets in 10 minutes at 20°C yielding a durable, high strength mortar.
- Dense matrix resists 10 bar water pressure and moreover, very high diffusion resistance to acid gases and chloride ions.
- Sulphate resistance to class DS-5/5m of BRE Special Digest 1 and ideally suited for sewage and wastewater applications.
- Portland cement base with physical properties of cured material similar to base concrete.
- Non-toxic when cured and is listed as authorised under Regulation 31 for use in the supply of drinking water.
- Economic mortar requiring no substrate or inter-layer priming.
- Medium Grey
- For Use On
- Application Method
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.