Flexcrete Monomix HD is a single component cement based repair mortar. The thixotropic nature of the product enables easy high build trowel application up to 80mm even in vertical or overhead situations.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Monomix HD is a high strength, waterproof, shrinkage compensated, with good abrasion resistance for the structural repair, rendering and profiling of vertical, overhead and horizontal surfaces.
Monomix HD incorporates the most advanced cement chemistry. This results in a rapid hardening, high strength mortar with enhanced polymer properties. The thixotropic nature of the product enables easy trowel application for the structural repair of voids. The product can also be used for rendering and re-profiling of both vertical, horizontal and overhead surfaces.
Advantages of the Flexcrete Monomix HD
- Contains the latest cement chemistry, microsilica, fibre and styrene acrylic copolymer technology
- Enhanced polymer properties
- High bond strength
- Improved tensile and impact strength
- Excellent low sag properties
- Requires no substrate or inter-layer priming
- Part bags can be mixed
- Easily over coated with specialist masonry paints
- Requires only the addition of clean water.
- Dense matrix offers low permeability to water, even at 10 bar pressure, and very high diffusion resistance to acid gases and chloride ions.
- Resistant to sulphates to class DS-5/5m of BRE Special Digest 1.
CE marked in accordance with BS EN 1504 Part 3. Fully complies with the Highways Agency Standard BD 27/86 for the repair of Highway Structures. Compliant with LU Standard 1-085 ‘Fire Safety Performance of Materials’.
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.