Steel Reinforcement Protector 841 consists of two components, a cementitious powder and a polymer dispersion which react chemically together to passivate, with the aid of corrosion inhibitors, and protect steel reinforcement.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Steel Reinforcement Protector 841 has excellent adhesion to steel and concrete allowing high bond strengths with Flexcrete Repair Mortars. In additition, it forms a highly alkaline coating with a degree of elasticity which not only protects the steel from aggressive acid gases, moisture and chlorides, but passivates the steel surface chemically to prevent further rust formation.
Corrosion preventative flexible coating for steel reinforcement. Used prior to the application of one of Flexcrete’s concrete repair mortars.
Application: apply with a brush.
- Brush applied in two coats with minimal inter-coat waiting time.
- Economic coating gauged as required to the correct consistency using mixing kit provided.
- High alkalinity and corrosion inhibitors rapidly reinstate passivating layer around reinforcement which in turn gives long term corrosion protection.
- Tolerant to lower levels of steel preparation.
- Dense matrix protects the steel from aggressive acid gases, moisture and chlorides.
- High insulation properties prevent further electrochemical corrosion.
- Produces a hard coating with a degree of elasticity.
- Excellent adhesion to steel ensures adequate pull-out resistance is achieved.
- Non toxic when cured.
The two-component, corrosion prevention coating shall consist of a cementitious powder and a polymer dispersion and shall be CE marked in accordance with BS EN 1504-7. It shall be BBA Certified and comply with the following performance specification:
- Typical compressive strength of 32 MPa and typical flexural strength of 10.5 MPa
- Impermeable to water under 10 bar hydrostatic pressure such that a 2mm coating is equivalent to 1000mm of concrete
- Resistance to chloride ion diffusion in excess of 25 years in accordance with Taywood Test
- Oxygen diffusion coefficient to be no greater than 5.24 x 10-5 cm2/sec.
- cementitious powder and polymer dispersion
- For Use On
- steel and concrete
- Application Method
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.