Water-repellent, tetraethyl orthosilicate-based consolidator in solvent for the conservative renovation and consolidation of porous stone, bricks, terracotta and render.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Consolidante ETS WR is used on internal and external surfaces to consolidate porous stone materials (silicate stones and carbonate stones), brickwork, terracotta, renders and paints to improve their mechanical properties without altering their breathability.
Some application examples:
- Deep consolidation of silicate and carbonate stone substrates.
- Consolidating porous stone such as sandstone, tuff, etc.
- Consolidating crumbling brickwork and terracotta.
- Open-pore consolidation of antique and modern renders.
- Consolidating various types of render.
- Consolidating paintwork.
- Consolidating stone substrates, brickwork and existing renders, including the ones on listed buildings and buildings of historical or artistic interest.
- 0.5 kg/m²
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.