Custom ColourPlease enter your required colour into the box below and click Submit Colour
You can find our colour charts here
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
- Painting all types of new, old and painted internal surfaces to provide mould resistant substrates, combined with an attractive, smooth, matt finish with low dirt retention and high white balance.
- Protecting and decorating cementitious, lime or gypsum-based substrates to form a vapour-permeable, washable finish resistant to the growth of mould.
- Painting internal areas where mould is present such as bathrooms, kitchens, cold or poorly-ventilated walls and damp rooms or areas favourable for the formation of mould.
Surfaces must be well cured, perfectly clean, cohesive and dry. Remove all traces of oil and grease from the surface and any areas which are not well bonded. Remove all traces of mould if present. Remove mould from surfaces while they are still damp and thoroughly clean them with Silancolor Cleaner Plus
Preparation of the product
Dilute Dursilite Plus with 15%-20% of water, making sure it is thoroughly blended. Use a drill at low-speed for blending if necessary. When preparing only partial quantities, we recommend mixing Dursilite Plus as it is in its original container before pouring off the quantity required
Apply Dursilite Plus with a brush, roller or by spray over the dry primer. The cycle comprises the application of at least two coats of Dursilite Plus at a distance of 6-12 hours between each coat, depending on humidity and temperature conditions, ensuring the previous layer is completely dry. For particularly “clean”, bright colours (such as red, yellow, orange or green), a third coat may be required over the two coats normally applied
- Water Based
- 5KG & 20KG
- Tintable to many colours
- Consumption is heavily influenced by the absorption and roughness of the substrate, the colour applied and the tools used for applications. Under normal conditions consumption is 0.3 ÷ 0.4 kg/m² (for two coats of product).
- For Use On
- all types of new, old and painted internal surfaces
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
- Recoat Time (20°c)
- Between 6 - 12 hours
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.