Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Coating is a highly elastic and waterproof coating based on water-dispersed high polymers.
Custom ColourPlease enter your required colour into the box below and click Submit Colour
You can find our colour charts here
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 3pm)
Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Coating is designed to coat masonry walls and is a high performing elastomeric waterproof coating providing long term protection and beautification of exterior walls and facades. Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Paint offers 400% elasticity and moves with the surface without cracking, flaking or peeling. The product can be combined with Murfill fleece to bridge active cracks. Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Paint is available in a variety of standard colours but is also available as tinted product in British Standard and RAL colours together with thousands of colours from many well know brands. If we do not have the colour in our data base we can match it to get a formulation.
Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Coating is best used to provide long term protection to walls and facades. Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Coating applied onto reinforced concrete will also prevent the up take of carbon dioxide and thus is also described as an anti carbonation paint.
How to Apply Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Coating
Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Paint Coating can be applied to all old, sound paintwork after thorough cleaning and can be applied using brush, roller or spray application techniques. Applied at a theoretical coverage rate of approximately 300-600 g per m2 the product will give many years protection.
- waterproof at 800grams/m2
- highly water vapour permeable; this product breathes at a rate in excess of 120g of water vapour per m2 per 24hr period.
- Because of the excellent resistance to yellowing, Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Coating is ideal for high UV and industrial environments
- protects masonry and concrete against carbonisation and corrosion
- combine with Murfill fleece for additional mechanical reinforcement and crack bridging of active cracks.
- especially useful is the ability to apply Rustoelum Murfill waterproofing Coating to wooden surfaces. As a result of the breathability and the flexibility Murfill Waterproofing Coating is ideal for wood
- 6KG & 15KG
- Tintable to many colours
- 3 m²/KG
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
- Recoat Time (20°c)
No customer reviews for the moment.